Friday, July 24, 2009

New Zealand

standing on the worlds steepest street in the world. Grade: For every 1m horizontal 2.89 meters vertical


The crew
We did a lot of driving... had to keep busy somehow in the camper van

Morgan Brett met me in the airport, immediately went to the parking lot were she introduced me to our camper van home for the entire road trip and without letting me even put my bags away we were off to see New Zealand. Joining us were her friends from the winery where she's been working for the past couple months - 4 south africans, 3 californians and a brit in total. We did everything from walking up the steepest street in the world (our camper wouldn't have made it up), see wild penguins and lots and lots and lots of hikes. Spent a week with crew before I had to head home early due to finals back in Melbourne.

No comments: