Thursday, February 19, 2009

The last month or two of Brissie

So it's been a while since I've had the chance to throw some updates about my expierences in Oz but since I'm back over here I figured I should recap the last couple months of my first semester since I will eventually be putting some things up for this upcoming semester. The last months were by far the best because the realtionships with all my friends only kept growing. My close group of friends and I made a pack that if any of us had a reasonable idea none of us would say "no." This way we were forced to go outside our comfort zone, do things on a complete whim and I'm so glad for it. Every weekend was either a rental car trip into the bush, a cricket game or an epic journey of some sort into the city on foot, bike or even swim. The time flew so quickly due to the fact I was now completely comfortable with these people but also papers and projects were due and exams had to be stuided for. Everyone enjoyed every precious last minute we had together because we all knew the time to depart was upcoming. I'm glad my first semester was so successful - I can only hope that my second semester abroad will be just as good.

No comments: