Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend in Sydney

On top of the Sydney Space Needle. It's an amazing view which you can see the entire city and even the beach towns far away like Manly and Bondi.


All dressed up for DLC (Dunmore Lane College) Ball!





California is that way. 



After my last class for the week I flew to Sydney to visit Alyssa. She goes to uni at Macquarie University and is staying in a college (dorms) on campus called Dunmore Lane College (DLC). The college is very nice, and has much newer facilities than where I'm staying. I was lucky enough to spend a good amount of time with her friends, all of which are good people. I just wish I had a longer time so I could get to know everyone better. The highlight of the trip was going to their Ball which turns out was structured similar to mine in Brisbane. It was held at the well known Queen Victoria Building in city central. We also spend a day at a beach and another day where Alyssa showed me around Sydney. I was truly impressed with the cleanliness and great views. 

No comments: