Sunday, September 21, 2008

Always something to do


View from the city cat going into central




Dancing with my sister at her wedding reception in California.



Moreton Bay at low tide


A long time has pasted since my last post, which I apologize for, but there is always something to do, or something new to see over here. The weather has changed from cloudy skies and cold nights to everyday being a warm tropical paradise environment. Every now and then a warm thunder storm will roll in for a night which lights up the sky to an extent I have never witnessed in California.
I feel like I have now become too familiar with airports and taken full advantage of public transportation because I often find myself on a short bus going into central, a train for a weekend trip or a plane for some amazing adventures.
The long traveling trip "home" to cali for my sisters wedding proved to be just as exhausting as everyone predicted.  However, it was so nice to being a part of the Morton/Jolley wedding and seeing everyone!

No comments: