Friday, August 1, 2008

Destruction of my MacBook Pro

So I spilt liquid on my MacBook Pro. The estimate to repiar it was about $1500 in which at this point basically every part would get replaced. The tech said that problems might still exist if I went with this option and seriouslly suggested just getting a new computer. I took his advice and am over here in Australia living without a computer (using these ghetto ones in the Internation House computer Lab) for a month. After transfering the data from my old hard drive to my external and trying to get anything for any parts what was left is a rubbish computer to destroy!

2 comments:

QwkDrw said...

Long live MacBook Pro. It's power (supply connection) brought the darkness to many towers of International House.

Boughter said...

You're such a dork. Thanks for sharing though.